Here’s a list of Amazon ASIN ids that are most searched for on the Web…
We’re currently in flight to Affiliate Summit East in New York, but it doesn’t mean that we can’t do something small but awesome for ReverseInternet.com. We looked around the database and added another feature you can link and browse websites with – AddThis script user ID. Here’s an example - http://reverseinternet.com/addthis/10eqs. It was chosen in a purely random manner from our database.
Enjoy! Cheers from 30,000 feet
Another database update is in and it is a big one. Not only we’ve increased our domain coverage, but we also added more affiliate networks and user IDs that can be used to link websites together. In the past you could browse domains by IP address, nameserver, Google Adsense and Analytics Id, Clickbank, CJ and Amazon affiliate IDs. This was nice and could provide a lot of useful insight. Now you can also search based on following user IDs:
- Infinity Ads
- Google Affiliate Network
Also you can search by either product or affiliate IDs of these affiliate networks:
Last but not least, number of entries in our database has also increased:
|domains with analyticid
|domains with adsenseid
|domains with clickbank
|domains with cj
|domains with amazon
|domains with any affiliate
To make searching easier we have added auto-search feature. You can just type any searchable ID in the search box and the system will automatically detect which network is it from and search accordingly. For the rare case of same ID being present on multiple networks you can use following search operators to specify network explicitly:
We are going to be present on meet market on Affiliate Summit East 2011. Be sure to stop by our table for a friendly chat and a chance to win iPad 2 3G.
As you may have already noticed, we’ve recently added considerable amounts of data to our database and link index. The increase is both in quality and quantity.
- Affiliate explorer now has information about Commission Junction affiliates. You can now browse 179,088 CJ affiliates who advertise 187,182 unique products on 324,196 different websites.
- Amazon affiliate information is also available in Affiliate Explorer. Although one affiliate can use many different Amazon affiliate IDs, some use just one. So we have 256,657 Amazon affiliate websites for you to browse that contain 157,211 different affiliate IDs. Some affiliates have hundreds or even thousands websites under the same ID.
- We have significantly increased our existing reverse lookup capabilities:
- Number of unique known domains has increased from 73,106,782 to 211,039,821
- Number of unique known IP addresses has increase from 4,490,570 to 6,111,289
- Number of unique known domain name servers has increased from 1,119,682 to 2,235,224
- Number of known domains with Google Analytics ID has increased from 10,179,963 to 25,598,516 while number of unique IDs increased from 2,593,180 to 4,772,017
- Number of known domains with Google Adsense contextual ads increased from 2,629,384 to 7,209,399 while number of unique Adsense IDs increased from 662,640 to 879,859
We’ve also expanded the functionality of of Google Suggest explorer and added keyword position tracker.
We are proud to announce new feature on ReverseInternet.com – “google suggest explorer“. With this tool you can explore Google Instant Search suggestions and see all search queries related to a given search term at a glance.
Just type a keyword and you will be presented with interactive tree of keywords as google would show them to users. Here’s one example: google suggest.
Although we kept quiet for last several weeks, we haven’t been idle. We’ve been working for some time on new features…
- Rather than having separate search boxes for backlink explorer and related websites explorer there is one single search box to enter queries and two tools because more integrated as you can easily navigate back and forth.
- To browse domains based on a nameserver – enter name of the server. Ex: dns-01.spinner.net. If it so happens that there is a website with the same name, the website will take precedence. To counter that, enter “ns:” before the server name.
- Entering IP address will always get you to the list of websites hosted on that IP address.
- Entering Google Analytics or Google Adsense ID either with or without pub- or UA- prefix will get you to list of websites associated with that ID. Since Adsense IDs are much longer than Analytics IDs will likely ever get, there is no intersection.
- Entering Clickbank affiliate or product ID will get you to the list of websites containing affiliate links with that affiliate or product ID. If same ID is both affiliate and product – affiliate will take precedence. To explicitly specify whether you are interested in product or affiliate, you can prepend the ID with “cbprod:” or “cbaff:“
- To get to backlink explorer directly, enter “link:” before domain name or URL. If you then enter fully qualified URL (ex. link:http://www.winamp.com/), links only to that URL will be shown. If you enter domain (ex. link:winamp.com), links to all pages on that domain will be shown.
- We’ve added Clickbank affiliate link information. When we find clickbank affiliate link on a website, we extract product and affiliate IDs from it. If the link is “encrypted”, we decrypt it and then extract the IDs. This way you can see which websites promote which products and visa versa. You can also find websites related by clickbank affiliate IDs. In the website list after every search affiliate and product IDs are listed. The first ID is always affiliate ID and second on is always product. It’s possible that there are several IDs on the same website, you can see them all in the “Clickbank” tab of related website explorer. You can explore most popular clickbank products and most active affiliates.
- You can now see country of the IP address where website is hosted.
- We’ve categorized websites by major web-hosting providers and you can now see most popular websites on each major webhost along with some webhost statistics, like total number of domains, IP addresses, number of high-traffic websites etc.
- You can also browse websites by Alexa rank. These is also list of websites with Alexa rank that have related websites based on Google ID.
- You can see some keywords, website ranks for in major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
If you find yourself lost there is Internet Competitive Intelligence Guide that we’ve put together that will help you get started. And of course you can post your questions in comments and to us personally via email or contact form.
What’s down the road?
We’re not nearly done with ReverseInternet.com as we have many great ideas and features in mind. Here are some things that we have planned for the near future:
- Crawling even more pages to find even more links and IDs.
- Sorting backlinks based on link weight.
- Ability to execute more complex queries via search operators.
- Several webmaster oriented tools that will help you track and improve organic rankings of your websites and keep track of the competition.
- Some tools geared towards AdWords advertisers.
We’ve just launched our backlink analysis tool. Check it out and let us know what do you think.
Many of you have asked for this feature, so here it is – you can now browse top alexa websites in our database…
We are happy to announce new exciting features on ReverseInternet.com:
- Reverse search index. You can now see top search keywords that websites get their traffic from. Our data covers 3 major search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Find related websites by links. While many websites operated by the same person share Google Analytics or Adsense ID, some just can’t be tracked down this way. However if these websites link to each other and are hosted on the same IP address (shared hosting account) or adjacent IP addresses (dedicated or virtual dedicated servers on the same account) ReverseInternet can track down these websites.
Latter is a feature that is unique to ReverseInternet.com. Some other services would allow you to link websites based on Google IDs, and you can always use Yahoo to check backlinks. But only here all of this information is available for you to use easily all in one place without having to go back and forth and cross-check.
After several months of hard work we are proud to announce public availability of ReverseInternet.com – our reverse lookup tool for websites. Right now we have information about:
- 73,000,000+ domain names,
- 2,500,000+ unique Google Analytics Ids found on 10,000,000+ domains,
- 660,000+ unique AdSense Ids found on 2,600,000+ domains,
- 4,400,000+ web hosting IP addresses.
This covers most of domains in major international TLDs (.com, .net, .org, .info) and many country-specific domains. This is much more than similar paid services offer. We offer all of this information for FREE.
Everyone is welcome to use our service and provide feedback or ask questions by either email or commenting right here on this blog. We’ll use this feedback to create FAQ section.
If you are interested in news, updates and special deals on our current and upcoming products – we encourage you to join our mail-list. It’s free, safe, spam-free and useful. Some of the special deals on our future products are going to be exclusive to our mail-list subscribers – so subscribe early and be the first to know!
And finally… To keep the service available for everyone we are enforcing a one query per 5 seconds limit. This should be plenty for normal website usage. Please don’t try to scrape our data – if you have a serious business proposal – we’ll be happy to hear it.